Can we buy food without looking at the price? If so, then we are rich.
Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.
Roy T. Bennett
The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.
Just think how happy you’d be if you lost everything and everyone you have right now, and then, somehow got everything back again.
Grateful for my sore muscles today; it means my body is healthy and strong enough to endure physical challenges.
Grateful for my slight headache today; it means I have an abundance of friends with whom I make beatiful memories.
Grateful for the stacks of work in front if me; it means I am capable of being productive and earning a living.
Grateful for the blazing sun today; it means I can feel warmth on my skin, light in my eyes and thus, I am alive.
There is always something to be grateful for. Even things that seem to be negative on first sight, might turn out in a much better way than expected.
Learn to see the good things about everything, it is one of the skills that actually matter.
Merry christmas, fellow motivationdaily-readers!
I want to make good use of your christmas spirit and motivate all of you to be thankful for what you have in life.
There is always something to be thankful for and today is a good time to be reminded of that fact!
- Be thankful for the clothes that fit a little too snug, because it means you have enough to eat.
- Be thankful for the mess you clean up after a party, because it means you’ve been surrounded by friends.
- Be thankful for the taxes that you pay, because it means you’re employed.
- Be thankful that you lawn needs mowing and windows need fixing, because it means you have a home.
- Be thankful for your heating bills, because it means you are warm.
- Be thankful for the laundry, because it means you have clothes to wear.
- Be thankful for the space you find at the far end of the parking lot, because it means you can walk.
- Be thankful for the lady who sings off-key behind you in church, because it means you can hear.
- Be thankful when people complain about the government, because it means we have freedom of speech.
- Be thankful for the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours, because it means you’re alive and have something to do!
Also: Let this be a reminder of the fact that it is always about perspective! How you view certain situations and how you react to them is way, way more important than what is actually happening! Always bear that in mind and keep your positivity!